Friday, December 24

Wireless everywhere i go...

I'm sitting down in our café now and I open up the Airport and what do i see. Two unsecured Wireless streaming internet to my little baby, this is great! Getting this Airport card was probably the best thing i bought after the actual mac. Wireless is the future my friends. Go Wi-fi and u will never go back!

Heading over to my uncle's house now to spend xmas with my cousins and the family. Long time ago i saw the whole family reunited (that is, the entire family residing in Sweden). Mostly at xmas time it happens, but it didn't last year. Now what is left is new year's and then the start of exams.

I'm not looking forward to the exams. Have started slowly and hopefully the pace will pick up soon. It has to. Finishing my breakfast now.

No comments: