Sunday, December 26

I'm back in business baby...

Went out today, most unexpectedly...Came home from a xmas visit at my uncle's place and change into pj's, sit down and chat and do my routine of checking things on the computer. Friend of my brother calls up and says he's having a party. So me and Arvin take the car, me being the designated driver for the evening since he was last time. So no drinking for me tonight, how fun can it get really im thinking to myself. We finally show up at the guy's place and we meet up with alot of friends i haven't seen in quite awhile. Good to see them again actually. Also met a girl we've been friends with for like the past years. This perfect stereotype of a swedish girl, blond, tall (185cm), pretty as hell and start chatting away. Me just being me, and not a chance in the world i can get with this girl (really!). We move on to the club, nice chic place (BarSidan for those who know it). And the mood gets going, music drinks...I have a beer to get going. Chat with another girl that came with us, she seems nice. She in dublin at the moment working in a bar and over for the hols to visit home just like everyone else. Somehow i start talking to this girl again (the blonde) and me being me as always just start to goof about and stuff, no chance i can get her by trying to be "cool" and fail miserably. So i don't expect anything and put the Emil on her! And lo and behold, it bloody WORKS!!! How surprised am i, i make her laugh all nite and she's throwing hints at me all night *wink* *wink*- style. So she gonna be my date for the dinner party we're having new years eve at a friends place. Score! ;)

The emil has bounced back, in less time than expected. I think it's got to with that i've discovered my niche and am not trying to do what's not my thing anymore. I'm shit at picking up girls at clubs, so i dont. And i'm perfectly happy, though i realise i get looks in clubs and going up to them would probably be a fruitful endevour. Well, well...its 04:04 here and i should go to bed soon!

just so u guys know, I'M BACK! (if u ever noticed i was gone, was gone for only two months)

ps. I realised sth about my history of relationships and that they have never actually exceeded the two-week mark. True, technically i went out with maría for 2 months nearly, but in effect i only saw/was with her no more than two-weeks in total. How freaky is that?? trying not to think about it too much. Also, i texted a girl i had met in summer, not expecting a reply at all because of the nature of how i didnt hear from her. But i did get a reply, amazingly...not expecting much though. And with this new thing going on i dont have to pay it much mind. ds

No comments: