Thursday, December 23

Oh my god....

the women, the girls...the beauty! I will live in Sweden for the rest of my life and i regret ever leaving it for Britain. I have just returned from a super party with extremely gorgeous women. I was standing on my own waiting for Arvin to get drinks and this group of girls come in and start dancind like 10m away from me. I see a gorgeous blond bareback top dancing in front of me and i think to myself, who will ever be so lucky as to be with her. She turns around and she is a beauty, reminds me of a girl i met in summer actually (kajsa for those who were there). I don't give more thought to her as i'm sure she will not be interested in a guy like me. To my astonishement though, her group of friends (and her ofcourse) dance close to us alot of the time and the girl gives me alot of very enticing looks. Am i seeing things or is this really happening??? Arvin says let's go find the girls (the girls we came with) and we start moving across the dancefloor, the girl looks and i look our eyes meet. Arvin notices and he stops me and says to dance right where we are. Amazing. I wish i had my camera with me!! :/ After that i didnt see her all night and here i am sitting blogging about it.

Arvin and i also saw many many Jaaani's (for the english, Jooooohnnies) and reveled in the fact that they're all gimps =) So many but so little time to make fun of them... hehe. We (my brother and I) also came to the conclusion that

I am not a meet-girl-at-club kind of guy. I suck at going up to girls at clubs (i.e. i dont do it) and rarely pull in clubs (if the girl doesn make the first move, which has happened a few times actually, believe it or not). But what i can do, is attract girls if i know them abit before or there is a situation in which they're there because they know someone that knows someone else that knows me. Such as a pre-party or such. Or even Uni. That seems to be my playing field and i should learn to take advantage of it. I haven't so far, but i will from now on.

Pretty girls of Sweden, I love youuuuuuu....( ok , im abit drunk, so what...i still love the pretty girls here, and i don't want to go back to stupid england). Only mingers and twats. Ok, only another year and a half then i'll be surrounded by pretty japanese girls and then a year later by pretty swedish girls ALL THE TIME.

1 comment:

FireArse said...

ok

u have twisted my arm enough. I am SICK of the stuck-up nature of the ugly girls here.

next time u go to Sweden, I'm seriously coming. If i have to sleep rough - i will. i wanna see these girls u go on about!

F