Saturday, December 18

Welcome Firefox, adieu Safari...

I have made the switch from Safari to Firefox, it all started with a mention of it by Firas. Didn't really take much thought to it as i had Safari which was light years ahead of Internet Explorer in my opinion. I needed a replacement for IE for my mum's pc because frankly IE is lacking in many areas. So the first thing that hit me was Firefox. I installed it on her computer and it works perfectly, so smoothly that i even opted for it on my PB. So here i am, using Firefox for the mac. Beautiful. I don't really notice much difference as far as functions go, has a built-in popup blocker, a separate google search field. Has tabs, a quick bookmark field. Exactly like Safari. Somehow though it feels faster, and it works better with some sites that didn't like Safari.

No comments: