Saturday, December 18

the hardest things

I just finished writing one of the most difficult emails i've ever had to write. Today i made up with Maria. Tomorrow it will be over once again. I think it's for the best. As much as i wanted it to be true i think i was fooling myself, refusing to face the facts. Sooner or later it would become too much, wanting to spare heartache on both parts, i feel this was the best course of action. I've been trying to think logically for a long time, but it's not easy with eyes (and mind) clouded by such strong emotions. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. But i truly wish we will both still be able to keep eachother as really good friends after all this. I truly and honestly want to. She is the greatest girl i've ever been with...

No comments: