Sunday, December 19

feeling the effects of a break-up

for some reason unknown to me, as this is a new area for me (breakup), im feeling sad. I realise feeling sad after a breakup isnt very odd, but its just the timing. I wasn't really thinking about Maria, I just came back from a meeting with my friends, one of which is leaving for japan tomorrow, and just now when i came back home i was hit by this feeling of unexplicable sadness :/ I don't like it at all. And i don't know what to do to get over it...watching some Eddie Izzard to try to get better, but it doesnt seem to be working. Humm, i might post some more abit later. Writing about it seems to be working a bit.

1 comment:

FireArse said...

number of people now use blogs to get over ex's. i do find it helps. unsure exactly why.

Japan sounds amazing - 12hours aint exaclty a joke though!!

F