Friday, December 17

trying to think of trivial things...

and therefore i am in writing this, this first entry, from the bog. It is nice! Happy time :P I'm doing all i can to take my mind off serious things, but they keep coming back. Should i contact her? I would have long cracked if it werent for my brother, and i think since i dont have any perspective on the matter for the moment, its for the best. I would have called her by now, but i have made a promise to my brother not to so i won't. Not until tomorrow...darn, why does it have to be like this!? Why did she go and do this...it only cause more shite for both of us, i guess she's realised what she had and is now missing it, but what about me? i knew what i had all along and now i don't have it because of her inexperience. Stupid things im saying eh, I will call her soon. Or atleast acknowledge her by unblocking her from my msn.

Something just hit me, i hope its not true...darn!

No comments: