Tuesday, December 14

arrived and happy (mostly)

sitting in the living room now with a glass of wine, half-watching a film with my dad and drinking some white wine. My dad just qouted something to me said in the film , "when my son was 6 he used to say 'my dad knows everything', when he was 12 he used to say 'my dad knows almost everything' and when he turned 16 he said 'my dad is an idiot' " lol or what ;) The film looks quite interesting but i have no idea what its about, all i know its got that kid from the terminator 2 in it and some other semi-famous people.
Considering making a little graphic for the title of the blog page. Seen it done on other blogs and it makes abit more personalised. See when i have time. Gotta go sort out the internet-sharing now,

sorry for the boring blog entry but i might be back later tonight with something else. will probably eat something before going to bed aswell, will gain alot of weight this holiday but its ok, im home :D Later boys and (maybe) girls

No comments: