Tuesday, November 2

Posting from hell

Okay, im afraid this "posting more" thing is not really working out, it just seems i have to much to do. And when i don't have anything to do i don't spend it writing here, which i should really. I've been freaking out about my essay all weekend and now im totally calm. Too calm, I could've gotten alot done today but ended up doing absolutely nothing. I'm still trying to get hold of the last reference. It feels like everything's resting on that one reference. All of the references seems to refer to that one, that's why it feels it's very important! ;)
Got my SLR back today, in anticipation of my Spain trip on friday. For better or worse, the film currently in the camera is a b&w one. Last time i went to develop BW rolls i ended up paying ALOT (think 300%+) more. I was totally surprised. I had to pay but thought perhaps i wouldnt take BW photos for awhile. Hopefully its not as expensive here in England. In the worst case scenario i'll just have to develop them myself in the lab. Time is something i don't have alot of though.

Sleeeepy....ZzzzZzzzz....

1 comment:

FireArse said...

i can't believe B&W photos cost more to develop!

il be posting along soon....

F