Saturday, November 6

Arrived and happy as...

one can be really, having a great time so far. And we havent actually left the house yet to see the city. I think that says alot about this place, dont u? ;) The trip was not as good tho, first of all i missed my 21.15 train from leicester to london so i had to catch the next one which changed my route to a more unconvenient one, namely staying at liverpool street until they close (01) and hanging around london until they open again (04). There was this 24h cafe across the street so i went there and chilled for a while. Met some nice italian people (it was quite packed in the beginning so i had to share my table), and then tried to do some work but it just wasnt happening. Starting to feel it wasnt such a good idea to leave the essay for the trip. I did abit last night but nothing much. Also i met this really cool guy on the train. The reception was shite on our mobiles and we were both trying to talk so after a while we just gave it up...but it turns out that he´s an animation director who is quite distinguished in the industry. He´s done alot of work for Cartoon Network apparently, and he named "Dexters Laboratory", thats show is SO fun! I couldnt believe it :D I told him about my little knack for drawing and artsy stuff and that i tried to get into art colleges and stuff...gotta get something to eat, finish it this off soon!

1 comment:

FireArse said...

you are gonnna have to post some wicked pictures you know.

Hope u have a wicked time - i leave to the USA on Monday morning, il be in contact!

x