Friday, October 29

Mid-Term Holiday

I can't believe i haven't posted in more than 20 days. Feels good to write again. I have been very busy lately and technically i still am. Going off to the gym soon and then im headed to the library. Today, (much like yesterday), im gonna spend my day at the library trying to start my goddamn essay (about feminism in psychology to those who are interested).
All this stress! But i suppose i did bring it on myself, i'm going to Spain next friday which in effect shortens the essay deadline by 4 days. I can't believe im actually going to Spain, just like that. Never been before and now its going to be one of those spur of the moment visits (like the prague visit). Checked out some pictures of Santander (pronounced Sant-Ander, apparently the intonation changes after "sant", its hard to explain). The city looks beautiful...

What else...can't think of anything. Anything other than i have to get going.
(Wireless Access Point arrives today!!! Thanks Firas, ur a legend!)

Will post more often from now on...

1 comment:

FireArse said...

My apologies my friend, sadly work is needed to be done - I promise to have it up to you as soon as humanly possible!!

Have a good one,

F