Wednesday, October 6

Getting up early, can't sleep

Trying to get up early in the mornings. It's working out quite well except for the firtst time. That sucked big time. Bought "Eternal Sunshine" the other day. Such a good film. Love that film. Jim Carrey is a legend. His hair is straightened in that movie. When I first saw the movie at the cinema i was growing my hair (still am, kindof) and i saw his hair and said that i wanted to have hair like that. It's cool. But now i realise it's not his natural hair. Perming hair feels futile and unnecessary for some reason. Ive always had a problem with time-limits. Time-limits in games, on food (expiry dates in the likes of "consume within three days of opening"), deadlines, pretty much anything that makes you do something within a set time frame. Makes me anxious.
Alot of things happening in my life at the moment. Some stuff Im not ready to tell my friends. I don't think they take it. And frankly I don't think i would be able to handle their reaction either. This probably sounds more serious than it actually is. Things that happened in Prague have flown over to my current state of affairs. Im unsure of what to do. Don't know how to feel. Will have to wait and see. In two weeks. I'm in a peculiar mood at the moment.


No comments: