Tuesday, October 5

Been away for awhile

Not really, just haven't had time to blog recently. Frankly Ive been here a couple of times but just havent been bothered to write anything. But now Im here and my fingers are on fire (well, they were about 10 minutes ago but i think i might have depleted all my energy writing an email to a certain someone ;). Anyhow, alot has happened in the past few days/weeks and i dont know where to start.
I went to Prague with Ronnie to visit my brother who is doing an medical exchange there. Prague is a extremely beautiful (& european) city. Very picturesque! Prague was a great getaway from the grey and dull england. And i realized when i was there that maybe (most likely) england isnt the place for me. I wish my course had an ERASMUS exchange program, but they don't so i have to spend the next two year here (actually its more like 1yr because it seems that i spend 6 months of the year in sweden and the rest here). Met a very nice girl when i was in Prague. She lives in Spain. Im hopeful and i'll keep you posted on any interesting events. Might well be visiting her there very soon indeed. Could use some nice warm weather now that the english "winter" is closing in on us. Meeting her in London on the 19th, luckily i got some super cheap bus tickets down. £4 return!! though i have to spend 4h alone before i can meet her and a few hours afterwards, which is pretty gay. But I'm sure i can find something fun to do. Its London after all. Need new shoes. Maybe ill do some shopping.
On another, more academic note, Uni has started and I'm pumped! I've actually gone to the first two lectures and I'm intending to go to the coming ones aswell (even though the next two ones are 8.30 ones). Mornings are cold, cold isnt really my cup of tea. Ever! So im not liking the recent atmospheric changes around this little island. No choice but to bite my (frostbitten) tongue and move on along.


No comments: