Monday, January 22

New coat of...

Lots of stuff have gone down lately, seeing as that's something that doesn't happen too often i'll give a detailed description of the events up until now.

Not sure if i wrote about it but i'm a fadder at the moment, which means i take care of a group of new students at Uni. Since i joined the "International Fadderiet" the students i'm responsible for are exchange students from all around the world. Fun fun. I got assigned an american guy (adam, very cool, not ur average american), a belgian guy (also cool), a greek girl, a russian girl and a polish girl. I'm taking care of these together with two other fadders. Thus far we've had a dinner and an rather uneventful evening. But the group is good so i'm happy. I also thought i'd become more involved since it's so much fun being with the exchange students so I might be joining Fadderiet (the board of swedish students organising everything).
Because i wanted to join they invited me to take a little day trip to a snowy cabin area with them and all the exchange students. Tons of fun and very cold, luckily (!) i brought only my sneakers so i spent two days in wet socks thanks to the blizzard that happened to pass and bless us with what looked like a feet of snow (and probably was). Got back from that trip Sunday noon and I was totally spent so i just chilled and did pretty much nothing all day, which was exactly what i needed. A good night's sleep!

I also decided (actually i decided long ago but finally got off my arse) to paint my room in some more pleasurable colours. Three "antique white" walls and one maroon. Been painting all day and i've finished 2/3 of the white walls and i need to go back to Gbg this weekend to get the maroon paint from my parents. The room will hopefully be completely repainted by next week some time.
I learned in the process that painting is nothing to be taken lightly, i managed to work up a significant sweat! Which was something i really didn't expect. The fun thing i guess is that you see results pretty much right away.

I'm tired, covered with paint and my back hurts a bit so I'm gonna love you and leave you for now.

Fool

No comments: