Saturday, January 27

girls come and go

Nothing to keep for now, they come and go. Come and go often enough not to get attached to one. If they try to play you they're definately not worth the trouble. Being in close contact with the exchange students here is a big plus as well since u get to chat with a lot of them and get to know them quite well.

No time for long-time/distance things. Enjoy your life while you can, life is too short to have idiotic principles. It's about getting to know your fellow human beings, having fun while you can and enjoying meaningful relationships (be it friends, family or otherwise) when the time comes for those kinds of commitments.

Right now however I'm not there yet. I'm catching up with a few years of youth so I definately don't think I'm at a place where i should be settling down. Not soon anyway. For now we have girl A that things just started out with, met her pretty randomly on my way to an afterparty at Tybble (where i live). Don't know how we got to chatting but we did, exchanged numbers and i went to an after-afterparty with her and her friend and a french guy till 6 am. All good! Well cute! Girl B also sweet, bit more effort perhaps as things are still in the beginning stages but might turn out to be something fun. Then there are some potentials I guess i could work with but nothing's been set in stone yet as far as they go. Mostly mutual "looks" and checking outs i guess you could say. Probably could happen if i put some effort into it but right now I'm pretty tired generally so we'll see how things play out.

I never did put much effort into things before which explains alot as far as my love life went a few years back but now for some reason that same strategy works better since i do pretty much exactly what i've always done but things seem to move a lot smoother these days! Stuff just happens it seems, It's a mystery to me still! I look pretty much the same as i did when i was in the U.K. maybe the attitude's changed...

I might've burnt a few bridges with this post but none worth saving anyhow i would suspect! I'm here, having the time of my life, studying what i enjoy most, hanging out with people i like and having a great time. For now that's all that matters.

Take care old & new friends

Peace!

1 comment:

Arvin said...

youve become a slut, thats all..just like ur bro... just fuck em all man, fuck em all. Soon you'll thank me for all the times I "hetsade" you... Take care. Arvin