Friday, November 19

what's new? I dont know...u tell me!

so i havent done much lately!!ok??? there's not much to tell, ok??



I need to sleep, should stop updating my blog late at night, that would stop me from complaining all the time that i need sleep. I do need sleep but i also get more than enuff of it. Especially lately, dont even need a frickin alarm anymore, just wake up in time anyway.
Not much longer until maria comes here, only 21 days... :( which is quite alot but not quite as long as the next time ill see her after that, mid-february, hopefully ill be too busy to think too much of the time passing.
Finally got a call from Subway about an interview for the part-time job, would be great if i got the job, really need the money. At this specific point in time, earning £5/h sounds to me like earning a fortune/hour, which can only be a good thing. Working 12h a week would give me £60 (if my maths is right) and £60 is alot of money to me right now...haha, i didnt even think about it now. If i started working i could maybe go see maria before i leave for sweden. See what happens, or i could just buy some Eddie Izzard dvds with the money. He's hilarous.

Sleep...おやすみ!

No comments: