Monday, November 22

Emil screws up again...

I can't believe the stupid things i say and the situations that arise because of it...I might have caused such a situation just today with maria. And now i'm feeling shit :/ Sometimes i wonder if there's a limit to my stupidity, and it kills me not being able to get a reply to text messages i send her, my phone is being repaired so no one can get in touch with me. Merdre!

everything just starts out as a innocent comment on stuff that have been dwelling in the back of my mind, and they slowly evovle into bigger things until they explode into irreversible situations like these, why cant i just shut up?!

i'll have to talk with her again tomorrow! dont really want this to end because of my impatience and idiocy..

1 comment:

FireArse said...

what the hell did u say? she looks great dude - well worth the effort as long as she has a great personality....would love to meet her!

F