Thursday, August 19

I, Robot (and me)

Saw "I, Robot" yesterday. Okay flick...I'll watch pretty much anything if it has to do with science fiction so I might not be the most unbiased person. But this whole robot-human concept intrigues me and to be honest scares me abit. I watched "The Second Renaissance", the animatrix short, a while back and that was probably one of the few movies ive watched in total silence all my life. It was a movie, but watching it you got this feeling that that could very well come become reality. I think the most scary thing about robots is that they dont have any emotions. I'm not gonna evolve on that because my own thoughts are so scattered I'm afraid I'll lose my point again ;) I might pick up and read some of Isaac Asimov's shorts on the subject.

No comments: