Sunday, July 25

Damn you Apple

Guess what's out....a new iPod that's what!!! Its new and improved (remixed) ofcourse, offering 3h more playtime and a nice new clean look (3 adjectives in a row, can u do that?). And i have to say it does look nicer than the old model. Plus, it's lot cheaper for some reason, maybe they're (finally) pushing the price down due to high sales of the previous version(s). Thanks apple/ipod users for that one. I bought my 20GB iPod for £275 (w/ student discount) in January this year, the price tag for this new wonderful piece of technology is £219. And that's the ordinary price. Seeing as i got a £25 student discount, that would set the new one a pricetag of less than £200...that's affordable even for a poor (:P) student like myself. it's Sooo worth it...

I love this new iPod, its sleek and it's simple. And most of all it's a superb music player. Just the way i like my gadgets, beautiful and super functional ;) But what am i to do?? Vain as it may sound I'm actually considering buying the new one...anyone want to buy my current one give me a bell. I'm not joking! ;)

1 comment:

jiowfojieoij said...

I like my model because it has buttons you can press through your pocket and a standard fire wire port, I dont like my model because it has sharp edges (thats seriously the only reason)

you can sort of push these puttons through your pocket with the mini (i tried it) so this one should be sorta able too too..
you can buy an adapter for the firewire port but its still a pain, but one step in the right direciton :)