Sunday, October 14

How stuff works!

First off: HowStuffWorks.com

Great website if you're in the market for killing time or just relieving boredom. Does the job well. It's up there on my How-To-Not-Be-Bored list, with Wikipedia and random blog reading. Try it out.
I was reading this particular article about death, namely different ways to go and how painful they are etc. Rather morbid but interesting nonetheless. Does bring the concept disturbingly close to home though, you might want to take a break now and then! ;)

Just realised I read that article on the NewScientist webpage! Here's the link anyhow! "Death Special: How does it feel to die?"

On a heavier note, I weighed myself the other night, and what i saw was VERY disturbing. I don't really care to reveal the exact number but let's just say it was dangerously close to the hundred mark! I've been letting myself go for way too long. It's time to cut back on the fats and hit the gym more often! Seriously! I'm unstoppable, I need to just NOT eat. everytime i start eating i just get way too into it! lol. Not funny! looking at photos from just a year ago when I thought i was big I have grown considerably more "healthy"!

No comments: