Wednesday, May 2

Interesting posts from beyond

forgot how much cool stuff there is at Conceptart.org. If you appreciate good art then you should definately check it out. Very inspiring. Makes you want to pick up the ol' pen and paper and draw something yourself. It's got every genre of art you can imagine. Fantasy and Sci-fi is quite prevalent however. I just love it.

Think I'm gonna get my Wacom out again and start doing some paint work. Hmm...why do you always get creative when you have tons of other shit to do?? Not that I have alot to do these days, just sitting in an office doing f all isn't what i'd call a stimulating environment so I have to find ways of entertaining myself. Surfing and drawing is what I've come up with sofar.

http://www.digitaldomain.com/links/screening_room/screening_room.html

No comments: