Wednesday, April 11

.Mac Life (again)

So I've signed up for another trial period of .Mac to give it another try. Don't remember why I stopped using it last time but it was probably for the money. I reviewed it and decided I'd give it another shot: e.softspot@mac.com

I'll get my iDisk up and runnig soon and will start sharing my iCal, photos and other things shortly.

Canada was awesome, can't wait to go back. Next time I'd like to go with some mates and check out the party life, which i hear there is no lack of. Montréal is on everyone's lips these days. Probably worth checking out. Other news? Not much, I've finally got my PowerBook working again by doing so long overdue DIY work on it. I'm saving now to get an optical drive replacement as well. Got it hooked up to my TV now and streaming internet to it via the iMac. Streaming TV and watching shows. Can't get any better.

After coming back from Canada I won't be traveling anywhere for a while. Next stop is our flat in Alicante (zeniamar), Spain with some good people for some good times. Starting at the beginning of June and staying till i get sick of the place. Might also go to Ibiza with my brother and Sandra to get some partying done. Summer is coming!

No comments: