Monday, April 23

Voy a España

Found a few photos of our place in Spain, here's one of them. It's going to be great! I'm not coming back till I got a proper tan either. No reason to be in Sweden when you can be down there. One downside is that there's no internet yet. We're looking into getting it installed but no news yet. There's tv but no hablo espagñol unfortunately. don't have much much interest in that area anyway.


We'll be boozing at night and chilling in the great outdoors during the day. Reading, chatting shit, taking it easy by the pool. Can't think of a better way to spend my summer. My folks are down there now and signing contracts, getting keys and making sure everything is in order. Maybe if i get bored I can just hop on a train and go somewhere else. Explore Spain on my own!
6 weeks to go. Difficult to imagine what'll be like at this stage but hopes, expectations and spirits are high. Hopefully we can get a whole bunch of people together down there. Right now it's me, adam and ariel that are pretty much booked. Firas had to pull out and got a few maybes (4-5). All in all, it's definately going to be a good trip no matter what!

No comments: