Thursday, December 28

Facial

Still not sure what i should write but i spent some time playing around with some templates and then changing the colours to suit my emo mood(!). Quite happy with the result.
On a duller note, I'm pretty bored at the moment and seeing as we have no TV here (i stole it to my flat :P) I will probably post again this evening. Perhaps a lenghty one.

I feel like lying down on a bed and writing on a laptop, I feel that that position would be the most conducive to my creative (!) writing and it will be infinitely more enjoyable to read for you as opposed to my blabbering here whilst sitting down, staring at a way-too-bright monitor.

Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Arvin said...

yo my man.. pick up a book and enlighten your ignorant, sex-driven mind :)

im off to paris today. Been trying to phone ya, but no answer. By the way, you need to sort out your answering machine on ur mobile! record a msg or something....!

arv