Wednesday, October 12

moving from A to B

My iPod has gone from bad to worse and im in need of a replacement. I was looking at the new iPod Nanos but i'm not really sure. The new sony psp's look alot nicer and you can do alot more with them. Watch videos, listen to music, play games and alot more and getting one imported works out cheaper than getting one here, plus the sleak white ceramic coloured ones aren't available here yet (see picture).



All in good time, found out today that my student will be arriving on monday next week. Add another three days for wiring the money from sweden to UK i should have it by wednesday next week. Then i can look at things from a more serious POV. There are a few from eBay but i'm always abit suspicious when buying stuff from there. If i get it myself and get it sent here i know its not a scam and all that.

I'm falling ill again! damn you arvin!!! >(

No comments: