Thursday, January 27

wow, 25 day gap

Haven't blogged in ages. One note on apologising to blogs. This is supposed to be more or less a journal/diary kind of thing. And though i know a few people who definately read it, me coming on here and apologising for not blogging would kinda be like a person apologising to his diary for not making an entry. Am i making sense? I'm hungover. I say this because i read/saw a comic in my Social Psychology book, in the part about Self-Esteem. Depicts this guy writing in his journal [kinda sad-looking], "Dear diary, sorry to bother you again...". Just cracked me up first time i saw it. But i suppose i do owe an apology, haven't blogged in quite a while and, i really should've.

Now, went to a house party last night which ended in the SU. Me, ben & myles finished a bottle of tequila and god knows how much vodka we drank. We got smashed anyways. After we left the house party, and my memories are quite hazy from then on. I can't remember what we did with myles, like where he went...i think he left after a while. OR im being incredibly stupid and totally blanking myles out of the picture here, but i'm quite sure me and ben went back on our own.
On the way back i cursed my luck with women, or should i say my skill women with women which for you who don't know me pretty much equals zero. Although that doesn't mean i havent had any, just that i'm usually not the instigator. Want to change that, anyway...ive talked about niches and my playing field before so i'm not gonna drag that whole discussion up again. Going to try and restart the blogging. Now i'm going apartment hunting! adios!

2 comments:

FireArse said...

Good to see that your blogging once again dude. So why are u looking for an Apartment? I thought you were gonna live with Nima and ur bro next year?

F

eM said...

nah, been a change of plans cuz my brother is probably staying in leicester for a couple years more and he wants his own place so he's getting a one bedroom flat. So for a year i stay at his and then probably i'm off somewhere very far away. He wants to get a one bedroom with quite a big living room so we can make a small part of it my bedroom, ikea style! :D