Monday, January 31

Review of my trip to Japan '04

Got iWork the other day after witnessing the amazing powers of their latest word-processor "Pages". I saw it on the MacWorld Keynote presentation and i was hooked right away. Once i got it i started fiddling with it right away and i must say it is ALL THAT. I wish i had my own printer so i could print the stuff i create.

Anywho, i started fiddling with it, as i mentioned before, and slowly it turned into a review of my first solo trip to japan in the summer of 2004. Started adding pictures, a "Table of Contents" and halfway through this i started thinking about the actual trip and i realised i had better use the entries in my travel diary in the review, mostly because i don't remember much of the detail from my trip. Will have to read through the diary myself soon.

I recommend anyone travelling to keep a diary. They're so fun to read when you're back and especially after a couple of months when you've forgotten stuff. It's like reading someone else's journal. So now my journal is in a crappy RTF format, so hopefully soon it will be in a very stylish Pages format, are u excited?? Cuz i sure am.

No comments: