Thursday, November 25

The thing is...

My birthday is coming up...i was born on 6th Dec 1983, which means i will be 21 soon. Should i freak out or what? actually im quite happy with my current situation and not worried about anything really. I was more worried turning 20 than i am right now, which might seem odd. I think its mostly because things are flowing in the right direction at the moment and i dont have any real problems to worry about.

Improving on my japanese i feel, getting more speaking practice in, have recently been chatting with kaori in japanese and that it quite fun actually. Learning languages is so fun! I'm happy i know languages (more than 1)...makes learning more languages easier + u can communicate with people from different cultures etc. Picked up spanish recently as well, which would make that my 7th language...god! can i really handle that many? i'm hardly fluent in japanese yet and less than japanese i'm hardly capable in french (my 5th). The problem with japanese is just the kanji's, the major obstacle in learning to master the language fully...so much easier with european languages where u already know how to read. And that makes it somewhat easier, take my word for it.

First shift at Subway on saturday, thanks to subway i might be able to go to japan in the spring. I really hope i will be able to go, would be such a blast! It would be my second time in less than 12 months :D its just too cheap to miss out on, £350 for a return ticket? who can afford NOT to go...

probably squeeze a visit to maria in there somewhere aswell ;) thank someone for the lengthy holidays granted to students! that's all for now i think, nothing more to report. My eyes are starting to hurt abit so i'm calling in early tonight, in hopes of getting alot done tomorrow.

Good night!

1 comment:

FireArse said...

sweet on the job dude - i do hope u can go to Japan, like u said, £50 is a VERY good price!

Have a good one - Firas