Monday, August 23

Emil & Friends in Stockholm

Hello there folks,
Came back from the capital yesterday night after a very enerving car ride. Nightdriving is potentially crazy and extremely dangerous! The actual reason for going to Stockholm was to attend a wedding. Which was painfully boring, so arvin two german guys and I escaped into S-holm city to partiii...and we ended up in "The Spy Bar", which is one of the "in" clubs/bars in stockholm. Don't ask me how we got in, just speak english and you're in (hopefully). I didnt even have my ID on me...The club was ok, little older ppl there tho...I wud say the majority were f25+ and m25-27+ so there was not much going on in that section. But there were some pretty nice girls there. Was fun , all in all. Now I'm back, home sweet gothenburg ;) Actually stockholm wasnt much different from stockholm...it was like being in a part of Gothenburg uve never seen before.

About the age thingie, sometimes u get lucky, sometimes u dont...dress maturely and u might not even get carded. That's life here in sweden and it can be very frustrating!

No comments: